duminică, 28 iulie 2013

Dazed 93: Oliviero Toscani

Tot interviul aici.

"I'm the worst advertising photographer in the world. Other photographers are looking for consensus, but I don't care. I do what I think I should. It's fantastic, I've got a voice inside that tells me all the time. To be creative you have to be deeply insecure. Of what are we secure of? To die one day is the only thing, everything else is optional (laughs). So I work in the option! I am not a creative person, but I'm a situationist."

"I don't get angry. I understand that there are people who do not want to move from their point of view. When you start to discuss a problem society doesn't want to deal with. I do my photography. They are not obliged to look at it."

"I'm not interested in the aesthetic and beautiful. I think photography is the memory of humankind."

"Everything is my personal work. Even the most commercial is personal work. Where there is fashion, there are politics, problems, ironies -there is everything that is going on. Every photo is socially political. I mean, a miniskirt is a sociopolical statement."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu